Work / Life Balance: Increasing Your Productivity and Health in a Stressful Workplace
Ways to decrease stress at the office while making healthier choice at home. CPE = 1
Finding a way to balance work responsibilities with home life and personal needs is increasingly more difficult in this fast paced world. You have demands and expectations at work and in your home life. If you are like most people, you are challenged to do both well, and often feel like you are letting yourself and others down.
- What to look for to see if you are stressed.
- Explore how stress is affecting our health and work life.
- Discover ways to eliminate the stress response in a matter of moments using the breath or a simple mini meditation. Think you can’t meditate? I’ll show you how.
- Learn a mindfulness technique that places you back in the present moment to truly enjoy your time at home and increase focus at the office.
- Practice incorporating all of your senses to go on vacation when every you need it. No matter where you are.
Jason Mefford is a rock star in internal audit, risk management and compliance. He typically works with Chief Audit Executives and professionals in audit, risk and compliance with the technical and soft-skills needed to navigate the land mines of organizations. He takes complicated, confusing & hard things, makes them practical, proactive & simple to improve learning and transformation.
Jason is a CAE coach, professional speaker, facilitator and podcast host. He serves the internal audit community through his companies Mefford Associates, cRisk Academy, Mefford CIA Review Course, and the Jamming with Jason Podcast.