90-Day CIA Success Plan + Multi-Sensory Learning
The most effective way to pass the CIA exams quicker and avoid wasting time and money by failing exams over and over again. CPE = 6
- good study habits, and
- quality materials.
- you find reading the study materials confusing and boring
- you can't remember what you studied
- you have a hard time finding the time to study consistently
- you are unsure if you are prepared to pass the exam
This course teaches how to remove those mental blocks, improve your mindset and your confidence so you pass the exams on your next attempt, regardless of what study materials you are using for the academic side.
This course includes two valuable resources to help you pass each of the CIA exams in 90-days or less:
- 90-Day CIA Success Plan, and
- Multi-Sensory LearningTM Course
When you are ready for a complete learning program for all 3 parts of the CIA Exam, plus the 90-Day CIA Success Plan, and the Multi-Sensory LearningTM Course, register for the full Mefford CIA Review Course.
90-Day CIA Success Plan:
Step-by-Step instruction on exactly how to pass each exam in 90-days or less. Learn how organize each day, week, and month of study so you improve your study, your confidence and pass each the first time.
The CIA exam is both mental and academic, and one of the biggest reasons people fail the exam multiple times is because they are not prepared mentally. This course shows you exactly what to do to prepare for each exam.
The information you learn from this course, and included resources, will save you hundreds of hours of ineffective study and save you thousands of dollars in time and money, and probably help you pass all of the CIA exams at least one year quicker.
Multi-Sensory LearningTM Course:
Traditional learning methods mainly rely on the cognitive and conscious portions of the brain, which represents only about 10% of brain activity. Relying on traditional learning methods is one reason people have to re-read, re-learn and re-take exams so many times. It's also why it's difficult to recall information you already learned, and sometimes look silly when you can't remember.
Multi-Sensory LearningTM is a proprietary learning method that activates more senses in the learning process, and accesses the power of the subconscious brain, helping you learn quicker and retain more information.
This course explains the science behind learning and brain processing, and how to practically apply the Multi-Sensory LearningTM Loop to move from 10% retention to almost 70% retention.
- Are you a life-long learner who wants to retain more of what you learn?
- Are you studying in school or for certification exams and want to pass quicker or improve your exam scores?
- Are you someone who has to learn lots of new information for your job / career?
- Do you have difficulty learning in a traditional learning environment?
- Want to remember things easier?
If you answered YES to any of these, this course will dramatically improve your learning, and help you get what you want.
Unlocking the power of your whole brain, opens up your whole world.
- What is Multi-Sensory LearningTM
- Learning Styles / Preferences
- The Human Brain
- Memory and Cognitive Function
- Learning Loops
- The Senses
- Putting it All Together
- Multi-Sensory LearningTM Process and Resources
CPE Information (90-Day CIA Success Plan + Multi-Sensory LearningTM):
Field: Personal Development
Delivery Method: Self Study
CPE Hours: 6.0
When you are ready for a video-based CIA Review Course (and need individual parts), register for these courses:
- CIA Part 1: https://ondemand.criskacademy.com/p/cia-part-1-mef...
- CIA Part 2: https://ondemand.criskacademy.com/p/cia-part-2-mef...
- CIA Part 3: https://ondemand.criskacademy.com/p/cia-part-3-mef...
Get started now!
Jason Mefford is a rock star in internal audit, risk management and compliance. He typically works with Chief Audit Executives and professionals in audit, risk and compliance with the technical and soft-skills needed to navigate the land mines of organizations. He takes complicated, confusing & hard things, makes them practical, proactive & simple to improve learning and transformation.
Jason is a CAE coach, professional speaker, facilitator and podcast host. He serves the internal audit community through his companies Mefford Associates, cRisk Academy, Mefford CIA Review Course, and the Jamming with Jason Podcast.
StartIntroduction to Multi-Sensory Learning (10:31)
StartCourse Introduction (6:23)
StartLearning Styles / Preferences (22:59)
StartThe Human Brain (24:03)
StartMemory and Cognitive Function (8:58)
StartLearning Loops (8:12)
StartThe Senses (11:10)
StartMeditation Practice (12:31)
StartPutting It All Together (23:27)