CIA Part 3: Mefford Review Course
Video-based CIA review course to improve your retention and help you pass the exams quicker. CPE = 25
If you are like most people studying for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) exam, you've probably experienced some of these:
- you find reading the study materials confusing and boring
- you have a hard time finding the time to study consistently
- you are unsure if you are prepared to pass the exam
- you can't understand what you are doing wrong and why you aren't passing the exams
- If I just study more, I'll pass this next time
- If I just do more practice questions, I'll learn the material and be able to figure out the correct answer
- I've already invested time and money in materials, why aren't they working?
Get started now!
HERE'S WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
"I passed all 3 exams on my first attempt (within 6 months) using the Mefford CIA Review Course. Getting my CIA also allowed me to get a new position as Head of Internal Audit" - Husam
"I passed the 3rd and final CIA exam on my first attempt." - Mike
"I have to say you explain things very well and are an amazing teacher. I like your cadence and it gives me time to make notes before you move off to another topic." - Eric
"Having a lecture with slides is really motivating, makes one feel like they are in an actual class and keeps my attention." - Terry
"Thank you for the amazing course. It's really helpful, well organized & easy to understand." - Shaikha
Jason Mefford is a rock star in internal audit, risk management and compliance. He typically works with Chief Audit Executives and professionals in audit, risk and compliance with the technical and soft-skills needed to navigate the land mines of organizations. He takes complicated, confusing & hard things, makes them practical, proactive & simple to improve learning and transformation.
Jason is a CAE coach, professional speaker, facilitator and podcast host. He serves the internal audit community through his companies Mefford Associates, cRisk Academy, Mefford CIA Review Course, and the Jamming with Jason Podcast.